You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Join Industrial Info for Our Industrial Market Outlook and Networking Event in Baton Rouge
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 465 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 8, 2018--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is pleased to be presenting our 2019 Industrial Market Outlook and Networking Event on the afternoon of November 1, 2018, at the Baton Rouge River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Industrial Info is tracking more than $178 billion in projects that are set to kick off between now and the end of 2020 in the Gulf Coast region between Brownsville, Texas, and Pascagoula, Mississippi.
The presentations will begin promptly at 4 p.m., followed by a chance to network with your industry peers with drinks and light hor d'oeuvres. In addition, our industry experts will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Our staff will be demonstrating our platform services and covering new enhancements to products such as PECWeb; the Analytics Dashboard; Key Account Locator (KAL) for tracking plant owners and EPC firms; Labor Analytics for supply, demand and wages; and our Disaster Impact Tracker for following weather-related events and hurricanes in relationship to industrial assets.
Join us on November 1! Space is limited, so RSVP today!
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Ohio Nuclear Bill, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Venture Global, Sempra Energy, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Husky Energy Reduces Planned Capital Spending
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Norway Permits Phase 2 of Largest Oil and Gas Project
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker