You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Join Industrial Info for Our Industrial Market Outlook and Networking Event in Baton Rouge
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 465 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 8, 2018--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is pleased to be presenting our 2019 Industrial Market Outlook and Networking Event on the afternoon of November 1, 2018, at the Baton Rouge River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Industrial Info is tracking more than $178 billion in projects that are set to kick off between now and the end of 2020 in the Gulf Coast region between Brownsville, Texas, and Pascagoula, Mississippi.
The presentations will begin promptly at 4 p.m., followed by a chance to network with your industry peers with drinks and light hor d'oeuvres. In addition, our industry experts will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Our staff will be demonstrating our platform services and covering new enhancements to products such as PECWeb; the Analytics Dashboard; Key Account Locator (KAL) for tracking plant owners and EPC firms; Labor Analytics for supply, demand and wages; and our Disaster Impact Tracker for following weather-related events and hurricanes in relationship to industrial assets.
Join us on November 1! Space is limited, so RSVP today!
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Enbridge, China LNG Tariff, Slowing Permian Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Methane Emission Rollbacks, U.S. LNG to China, U.S. Crude Stocks: Your Dai...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker