You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Burns & McDonnell's Power, Refining Projects Propel it to $17 Billion in Active Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 734 Words
Attachment: BurnsMcDonnell, 10-18
SUGAR LAND--October 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Earlier this year, Engineering News-Record named Burns & McDonnell Incorporated (Kansas City, Missouri) its top engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm for Power Industry and Transmission projects, and among the top 10 for Refinery and Petrochemical projects. A quick look at the company's project slate bears this out. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $17 billion in active projects involving Burns & McDonnell, including more than $6.8 billion that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving those from leading companies such as Burns & McDonnell, including NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG), EDF Renewable Energy, Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) and Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC). Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Some Non-powered U.S. Dams Being Converted to Hydropower Facilities
- NavigatIIR: Wind, Hydro Lead World in More Than $6 Trillion in Active Powe...
- China's Power Consumption up 5.8% Year Over Year in April, an Industrial In...
- Paraguay Hosts More than $850 Million in Planned Transmission & Distributio...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker