You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Burns & McDonnell's Power, Refining Projects Propel it to $17 Billion in Active Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 734 Words
Attachment: BurnsMcDonnell, 10-18
SUGAR LAND--October 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Earlier this year, Engineering News-Record named Burns & McDonnell Incorporated (Kansas City, Missouri) its top engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm for Power Industry and Transmission projects, and among the top 10 for Refinery and Petrochemical projects. A quick look at the company's project slate bears this out. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $17 billion in active projects involving Burns & McDonnell, including more than $6.8 billion that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving those from leading companies such as Burns & McDonnell, including NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG), EDF Renewable Energy, Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) and Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC). Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker