You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Novartis Axing 2,550 Jobs in Switzerland and the U.K.
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 670 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 8, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Swiss pharmaceutical major Novartis is planning to cut 2,550 jobs in Switzerland and the U.K. as the company continues its shift to higher-margin drugs.
Within this article: Details planned job cuts, impacted plants, change in product focus, new plant project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Allergan Cancels $200 Million Waco Expansion, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Light at Night in 24-hour Workplaces: Free Webinar to Review New 2018 Stand...
- Novartis Fast Tracks MS Drug with European and U.S. Authorities
- GlaxoSmithKline Cuts 200 Jobs at U.K. Antibiotics Plant
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker