You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Novartis Axing 2,550 Jobs in Switzerland and the U.K.
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 670 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--October 8, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Swiss pharmaceutical major Novartis is planning to cut 2,550 jobs in Switzerland and the U.K. as the company continues its shift to higher-margin drugs.
Within this article: Details planned job cuts, impacted plants, change in product focus, new plant project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- First- Half 2019 Pharma-Bio U.S. Capital Project Kickoffs Total $13 Billion...
- Industrial Info's North American Pharma-Biotech Platform Tracks Manufacturi...
- Latin American Pharmaceutical & Biotech Plants Plan $248 Million in Mainten...
- Biotechnology Manufacturing Trends, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Bangladesh Pharma Companies Gear Up for API Production, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker