You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Spending for Solar Panel Manufacturing Exceeds $600 Million, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 43 Words
More than $600 million is being spent in the United States to increase solar panel manufacturing in order to boost capacity and expand production operations. Ohio takes top place in solar panel spending, followed by Georgia, Florida and Minnesota.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- U.S. West Coast, Hawaii Have $6.33 Billion in Warehouse/Distribution Center...
- Data Centers Develop in Germany, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Reliance Industries Limited Plans Yarn-Manufacturing Unit in Western India,...
- Brazil's Automakers Take BNDES Loans, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker