You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Spending for Solar Panel Manufacturing Exceeds $600 Million, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 43 Words
More than $600 million is being spent in the United States to increase solar panel manufacturing in order to boost capacity and expand production operations. Ohio takes top place in solar panel spending, followed by Georgia, Florida and Minnesota.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- GM Cuts Workforce, Shuts Plants as it Hits Pedal on Heavy-Duty and Self-Dri...
- North American Trade Pact Draws Praise, but Tariff Concerns Persist
- USMCA Trade Pact May Impact Japanese Auto Projects in U.S., an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker