You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Spending for Solar Panel Manufacturing Exceeds $600 Million, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 43 Words
More than $600 million is being spent in the United States to increase solar panel manufacturing in order to boost capacity and expand production operations. Ohio takes top place in solar panel spending, followed by Georgia, Florida and Minnesota.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Fiat Chrysler, Renault Prepare For Worldwide Merger, an Industrial Info Mar...
- U.S. Space Projects Show Promise, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Industrial Manufacturing Projects on the Rise in Northern Europe, an Indust...
- Mexican Port Movement Up 10% This Year, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker