You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Northeastern Regions to See $8 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Kickoffs, Fueled in Part by Shale Gas
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 849 Words
Attachment: Northeast/New England 4Q18
SUGAR LAND--October 15, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Gulf Coast is showing the strongest demand of any U.S. region for projects to develop and streamline its energy markets, but the U.S. Northeast and New England regions are facing their own challenges, particularly in regards to the Marcellus and Utica shale plays. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $8 billion in active projects that are set to begin construction in the northeastern U.S. regions before the end of the year, including nearly $1.8 billion in the Power Generation and Oil & Gas industries.
Within this article: Details on some the highest-valued projects that are set to kick off in the northeastern U.S. this quarter, including those from major companies such as EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT), Williams Partners LP (NYSE:WPZ), The Berkshire Gas Company, Avangrid (NYSE:AGR), Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), National Grid plc (NYSE:NGG), Distributed Sun LLC and NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Wind Power Projects Set to Soar in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker