You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Electric Vehicle Projects in the U.S. -- Can Tesla Stay On Top? - an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 79 Words
Industrial Info is currently tracking nine projects in the U.S. automotive sector, valued at more than $5.9 billion, involving the construction of new plants for electric vehicle (EV) production or the updating of existing plants to add capacity for EV production.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- GM Cuts Workforce, Shuts Plants as it Hits Pedal on Heavy-Duty and Self-Dri...
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- North American Trade Pact Draws Praise, but Tariff Concerns Persist
- USMCA Trade Pact May Impact Japanese Auto Projects in U.S., an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker