You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Electric Vehicle Projects in the U.S. -- Can Tesla Stay On Top? - an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 79 Words
Industrial Info is currently tracking nine projects in the U.S. automotive sector, valued at more than $5.9 billion, involving the construction of new plants for electric vehicle (EV) production or the updating of existing plants to add capacity for EV production.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- Central China's Chongqing City Plans Key Infrastructure Projects, an Indust...
- Africa's Automotive Industry to See $1.22 Billion in Project Starts This Ye...
- Middle East and Africa Spending $49.5 Million in 2019 Automotive Maintenanc...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker