You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Electric Vehicle Projects in the U.S. -- Can Tesla Stay On Top? - an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 79 Words
Industrial Info is currently tracking nine projects in the U.S. automotive sector, valued at more than $5.9 billion, involving the construction of new plants for electric vehicle (EV) production or the updating of existing plants to add capacity for EV production.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- U.S. West Coast, Hawaii Have $6.33 Billion in Warehouse/Distribution Center...
- Data Centers Develop in Germany, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Reliance Industries Limited Plans Yarn-Manufacturing Unit in Western India,...
- Brazil's Automakers Take BNDES Loans, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker