You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards from Energy Boom
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 158 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 22, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC) (Dallas, Texas), Bechtel Corporation (San Francisco, California) and KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR) (Houston, Texas) are among the leading firms for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services that have picked up a solid number of contracts in 2018 for projects directly or indirectly related to North America's rapidly growing Oil & Gas and Chemical Processing industries. Industrial Info is tracking billions of dollars' worth of projects involving these and other prominent U.S.-based EPC companies, both domestically and internationally.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving some of the top EPC companies headquartered in the U.S., such as Jacobs, Bechtel, KBR, Burns & McDonnell Incorporated, Alliance Consulting and Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR). Other companies featured: Methanex Corporation (NASDAQ:MEOH), Keyera Corporation, General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, TransCanada, Phillips 66: Your Daily Energy News
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Latin America Sees Big Oil & Gas Investments, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- EIA Projects U.S. Oil Production to Reach 12.06 Million BBL/d Next Year, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker