You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AEP's $3.3 Billion in Projects Cover Permian Basin, Other High-Growth Areas
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 660 Words
Attachment: AEP, 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--October 29, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Summer may be over, but American Electric Power Company (NYSE:AEP) (AEP) (Columbus, Ohio) has a sunny outlook following its third-quarter results, which indicated that warmer-than-expected weather and a series of transmission and natural gas-generation investments were paying off. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.3 billion in active projects involving AEP, including more than $758 million worth that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving AEP, including transmission projects in the Permian Basin of Texas, as well as Indiana and West Virginia.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Wind Power Projects Set to Soar in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker