You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southeast Asian Oil & Gas Project Outlook Shows Improvement
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 563 Words
Attachment: Southeast Asia Spending Outlook
SUGAR LAND--October 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The long-term energy demand outlook across Southeast Asia will continue to present strong tailwinds for both Oil & Gas and Power Generation capital project activity. Rising populations and most notably the growth in Asia's middle-income demographic, as well as the continued rate of urbanization, are leading to strong demand fundamentals.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, TransCanada, Phillips 66: Your Daily Energy News
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Latin America Sees Big Oil & Gas Investments, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- EIA Projects U.S. Oil Production to Reach 12.06 Million BBL/d Next Year, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker