You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southeast Asian Oil & Gas Project Outlook Shows Improvement
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 563 Words
Attachment: Southeast Asia Spending Outlook
SUGAR LAND--October 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The long-term energy demand outlook across Southeast Asia will continue to present strong tailwinds for both Oil & Gas and Power Generation capital project activity. Rising populations and most notably the growth in Asia's middle-income demographic, as well as the continued rate of urbanization, are leading to strong demand fundamentals.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Encana, Marathon Petroleum, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Seeks to Begin Work on Oklahoma Natural Gas Pipeline
- Join Industrial Info for Middle East and Africa Oil & Gas Outlook Webinar
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- TransCanada's Keystone XL Pipeline Receives Setback from Federal Judge
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker