You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southeast Asian Oil & Gas Project Outlook Shows Improvement
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 563 Words
Attachment: Southeast Asia Spending Outlook
SUGAR LAND--October 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The long-term energy demand outlook across Southeast Asia will continue to present strong tailwinds for both Oil & Gas and Power Generation capital project activity. Rising populations and most notably the growth in Asia's middle-income demographic, as well as the continued rate of urbanization, are leading to strong demand fundamentals.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Executives Review 2018 Global Energy Trends, Sound Alarms
- Texas Continues NGL Pipeline Dominance with $2.3 Billion in Third-Quarter P...
- Sempra, Crude Futures Jump: Your Daily Energy News
- Entergy, U.S. Crude Inventories, Greater Sunrise Offshore Project: Your Da...
- Yinson Extends FPSO Contract with Addax in Nigeria, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker