You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Edison's $5 Billion in Projects Covers Wide-Ranging Upgrades, Replacements for Power
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 653 Words
Attachment: Edison, 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--October 31, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Edison International (NYSE:EIX) (Rosemead, California) saw positive results in third-quarter 2018 and has an upbeat outlook for the foreseeable future, as the company strives to update and otherwise improve its vast network of generation and transmission projects that service one of the busiest areas of the nation. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $5 billion in active projects from Edison International, including more than $2.1 billion worth of transmission and distribution (T&D) projects.
Within this article: Details on some of Edison's highest-valued projects, including a slew of related upgrades to a major transmission system in southern California.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker