You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Electric Trucks and SUVs: How Big is Tesla's Lead?, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 146 Words
Attachment: Electric Vehicle Projects
Tesla is noted as the leader in production of premium electric vehicles, and with Model 3 production ramping up, the company has its sights set on the mainstream market. Tesla also has announced entries into the heavy truck market with the Semi vehicle, and the mainstream SUV market with the Model X, both slated for delivery in 2020. However, there have been no new announcements of projects to increase production at its U.S. factories, only the one already underway to support Model 3 production (although this also would be able to support Model X production eventually).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Expands Fulfillment/Distribution Network in North America, an Indust...
- France and Germany Team Up To Build Electric Vehicle Battery Plants
- Investment in Battery Production Increases in Europe, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America, an Industrial Info Market...
- Honda to Close Sites in Turkey, U.K., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker