You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Electric Trucks and SUVs: How Big is Tesla's Lead?, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 146 Words
Attachment: Electric Vehicle Projects
Tesla is noted as the leader in production of premium electric vehicles, and with Model 3 production ramping up, the company has its sights set on the mainstream market. Tesla also has announced entries into the heavy truck market with the Semi vehicle, and the mainstream SUV market with the Model X, both slated for delivery in 2020. However, there have been no new announcements of projects to increase production at its U.S. factories, only the one already underway to support Model 3 production (although this also would be able to support Model X production eventually).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Compass Datacenters Expanding, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Africa to Revitalize Economy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indonesia Encourages Domestic Electronics Manufacturing, an Industrial Info...
- Auto Makers Welcome EU-Mercosur Trade Deal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Russia to See $4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in 2020...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker