You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Allergan Cancels $200 Million Waco Expansion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 84 Words
Attachment: Allergan Plant in Waco
They're weeping in Waco, Texas, as Allergan made public the decision to cancel a $200 million expansion that would have doubled its 300,000-square-foot manufacturing plant. The project was scrapped due "...to the anticipated loss of the company's exclusivity on Restasis in 2018," according to a statement made by the company. The dry eye drug brought in $1.4 billion in sales last year, making it Allergan's second-biggest seller. As reported by Industrial Info Resources, the Waco site has completed nearly $200 million in capital projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pharma-Bio Industry Grassroot Plant Investment at $68 Billion, an Industria...
- Seattle Evolves As Biotech Hub, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- API Production in India to Improve by 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cosmetics Sector Booms in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Europe Launches High-Tech System to Detect Fake Medicines
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker