You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
SNC Lavalin's $3.5 Billion in U.S. Projects Cover Natural Gas, Hydro Plans
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 737 Words
Attachment: SNC Lavalin, 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--November 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--SNC Lavalin Constructors Incorporated (TSX:SNC) (Montreal, Quebec), one of the top five engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firms globally, outperformed its own expectations in third-quarter 2018, fueled by greater-than-normal bookings in its oil, natural gas and clean-energy businesses. Industrial Info is tracking more than $104 billion in active projects worldwide involving SNC Lavalin, including more than $3.5 billion worth in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving SNC Lavalin, including energy and chemical facilities from leading companies such as Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (NYSE:PEG), General Electric (NYSE:GE), NW Natural (NYSE:NWN), Producers Midstream LP, INEOS Group AG, Absaroka Energy LLC, BC Hydro & Power Authority and Nalcor Energy.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Unfazed by Hurricanes, Duke Proceeds with Capital Program
- Edison's $5 Billion in Projects Covers Wide-Ranging Upgrades, Replacements ...
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Southeast Asian Oil & Gas Project Outlook Shows Improvement
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker