You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NRG Energy Wraps Up Sell-Offs, Shifts Long-Term Focus in Third-Quarter 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 686 Words
Attachment: NRG 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--November 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG) (Princeton, New Jersey) is coming off a long period of change after selling or closing underperforming assets, focusing on its core business and strengthening its balance sheet. With one major natural gas-fired project and almost all of its renewables portfolio in the last stages of being divested, the company is now focusing on generation and retail. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $2.8 billion in active projects currently involving NRG, including about $1.17 billion worth that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of NRG's divested and active projects, including the natural gas-fired Carlsbad Energy Center in California and several upgrades.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker