You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NRG Energy Wraps Up Sell-Offs, Shifts Long-Term Focus in Third-Quarter 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 686 Words
Attachment: NRG 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--November 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG) (Princeton, New Jersey) is coming off a long period of change after selling or closing underperforming assets, focusing on its core business and strengthening its balance sheet. With one major natural gas-fired project and almost all of its renewables portfolio in the last stages of being divested, the company is now focusing on generation and retail. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $2.8 billion in active projects currently involving NRG, including about $1.17 billion worth that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of NRG's divested and active projects, including the natural gas-fired Carlsbad Energy Center in California and several upgrades.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Wind Power Projects Set to Soar in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker