You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
TransCanada's Keystone XL Pipeline Receives Setback from Federal Judge
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 747 Words
Attachment: Active TransCanada Projects
SUGAR LAND--November 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--TransCanada Corporation's (NYSE:TRP) (Calgary, Alberta) controversial Keystone XL crude oil pipeline has received yet another setback. This time, a federal judge in Montana has halted construction on the pipeline, saying the U.S. government failed to examine closely the impact of the pipeline on greenhouse gas emissions and Native American land resources.
Within this article: Details of the pipeline and its trouble being constructed
Other companies featured: Cenovus Energy Incorporated (NYSE:CVE), Imperial Oil Limited (TSX:IMO)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Louisiana LNG Project Moves A Step Closer to Realization
- TransCanada, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Anadarko's $16 Billion in Projects Cover Ambitious Plans in Permian, Mozamb...
- Anadarko, Tallgrass Energy, Gulf Coast Crude Imports: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Controversial Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline 'On Schedule'
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker