You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Permit Delays First U.S. Cement Plant Since Great Recession, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 173 Words
Attachment: Cement Projects, 4Q18
US Cement LLC, a subsidiary of Royal White Cement, is well into the permitting process to build a $200 million white portland cement plant near Brady, Texas -- the first grassroot cement plant to be built in the U.S. since the Great Recession. Industrial Info is tracking 261 capital and maintenance cement projects worth $2.43 billion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Projec...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- New Year, New Barrick: Creating the World's Largest Gold Miner, an Industri...
- Brazil Projects $24 Billion in Mining Investments, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Czech Mine Explosion Kills 13 Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker