You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks in China
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 765 Words
Attachment: Canadian Solar, 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--November 18, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:CSIQ) (Guelph, Ontario) is dimming its outlook for revenues this year, following a challenging third quarter that saw China, one of its top customers, pare its incentives for solar projects. Still, growing demand in the U.S. for solar and other forms of renewable energy is giving the company a domestic boost. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $7 billion in active projects involving Canadian Solar, including $3.3 billion worth in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of Canadian Solar's highest-valued projects, including solar farms in Texas and California, and a major project in China.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker