You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks in China
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 765 Words
Attachment: Canadian Solar, 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--November 18, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:CSIQ) (Guelph, Ontario) is dimming its outlook for revenues this year, following a challenging third quarter that saw China, one of its top customers, pare its incentives for solar projects. Still, growing demand in the U.S. for solar and other forms of renewable energy is giving the company a domestic boost. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $7 billion in active projects involving Canadian Solar, including $3.3 billion worth in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of Canadian Solar's highest-valued projects, including solar farms in Texas and California, and a major project in China.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker