You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks in China
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 765 Words
Attachment: Canadian Solar, 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--November 18, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian Solar Incorporated (NASDAQ:CSIQ) (Guelph, Ontario) is dimming its outlook for revenues this year, following a challenging third quarter that saw China, one of its top customers, pare its incentives for solar projects. Still, growing demand in the U.S. for solar and other forms of renewable energy is giving the company a domestic boost. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $7 billion in active projects involving Canadian Solar, including $3.3 billion worth in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of Canadian Solar's highest-valued projects, including solar farms in Texas and California, and a major project in China.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker