You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Natural Gas Plants
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 155 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Kiewit Corporation (Omaha, Nebraska) is starting to see many of its highest-valued projects near their finish lines. The engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm is involved in nearly $64 billion in active projects globally, according to Industrial Info's project database, more than $29 billion of which is under construction. Roughly $50 billion worth of the total is attributed to U.S.-based projects, led by the Oil & Gas Production Industry.
Within this article: Details on some of Kiewit's top-valued projects, including natural gas-fueled facilities and drilling projects in the Gulf of Mexico.
Other companies featured: Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Wood plc, Chiyoda Corporation, AES Corporation (NYSE:AES) and Edison International (NYSE:EIX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf LNG Pushes Forward with LNG Facility in Mississippi, an Industrial Inf...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Driftwood LNG's Planned Lake Charles LNG Facility Clears Another Hurdle, an...
- Poland's LNG Import Terminal Expansion Receives Permits, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker