You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Greece Expands Only LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 721 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 4, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Greece has advanced its plans to become a key gas hub for southeastern Europe by inaugurating a new large liquefied natural gas (LNG) tank at its only LNG regasification terminal, at Revithoussa, an islet in the Gulf of Megara, west of Athens.
Within this article: Details terminal expansion, capacity boost, EC funding, future plans, related gas industry events in Greece
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Could See Up to $3.3 Billion in Biofuel Projects Kick Off Before 2021
- Europe and Asia Soak Up Growing LNG Volumes
- Bioethanol Producers Ask Philippine Government to Ease Import Restrictions ...
- Philippines Could See 5% Coconut Substance in Diesel, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Synthetic and Renewable Diesel Sector Grows in Latin America, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker