You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Greece Expands Only LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 721 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 4, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Greece has advanced its plans to become a key gas hub for southeastern Europe by inaugurating a new large liquefied natural gas (LNG) tank at its only LNG regasification terminal, at Revithoussa, an islet in the Gulf of Megara, west of Athens.
Within this article: Details terminal expansion, capacity boost, EC funding, future plans, related gas industry events in Greece
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Poland Turns to U.S. for LNG
- Europe Aims To Be 'Carbon Neutral' by 2050
- India's Sugar Mills to Support Increased Ethanol Blending with Gasoline, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker