You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Greece Expands Only LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 721 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 4, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Greece has advanced its plans to become a key gas hub for southeastern Europe by inaugurating a new large liquefied natural gas (LNG) tank at its only LNG regasification terminal, at Revithoussa, an islet in the Gulf of Megara, west of Athens.
Within this article: Details terminal expansion, capacity boost, EC funding, future plans, related gas industry events in Greece
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Equinor Releasing 20 Years of Carbon Capture Data from North Sea
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker