You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Greece Expands Only LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 721 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 4, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Greece has advanced its plans to become a key gas hub for southeastern Europe by inaugurating a new large liquefied natural gas (LNG) tank at its only LNG regasification terminal, at Revithoussa, an islet in the Gulf of Megara, west of Athens.
Within this article: Details terminal expansion, capacity boost, EC funding, future plans, related gas industry events in Greece
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index up 23.9% in November
- Caribbean Prepares for Sweet Sorghum-based Ethanol Industry, an Industrial ...
- Poland Plans Major Expansion at First LNG Terminal
- Investments in Biofuels in Europe Bolstered by REDII, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker