You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Trade Pact Draws Praise, but Tariff Concerns Persist
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 799 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 3, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The signing of the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) on Friday by the leaders of the three nations has drawn a mixed reaction from industry groups. The new trade pact drew praise from most industry organizations, but continued U.S. tariffs on imported steel and aluminum from Mexico and Canada remains a point of concern by some industries.
Within this article: Details of the USMCA.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President...
- Great Lakes Region to See $2.5 Billion in First-Quarter Metals & Minerals P...
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker