You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
TVA Rounds Out a Successful Fiscal Year 2018, Keeps Eye on Future
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 199 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 5, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) (Knoxville, Tennessee) exited its fiscal year 2018 at the end of September, and by all accounts it was a successful one. The government-owned company posted net income of $1.1 billion in the year, compared with $683 million for fiscal year 2017. Industrial Info is tracking $6.7 billion in active TVA projects. As the company moves into the future, it is updating many of its facilities and changing fuel sources, shifting away from coal-fired power.
To read the complete article, see the most recent edition of Industrial Info's NavigatIIR online newsletter.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- U.K.'s $18 Billion Wylfa Nuclear Project Adds New Partners
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker