You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
TVA Rounds Out a Successful Fiscal Year 2018, Keeps Eye on Future
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 199 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 5, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) (Knoxville, Tennessee) exited its fiscal year 2018 at the end of September, and by all accounts it was a successful one. The government-owned company posted net income of $1.1 billion in the year, compared with $683 million for fiscal year 2017. Industrial Info is tracking $6.7 billion in active TVA projects. As the company moves into the future, it is updating many of its facilities and changing fuel sources, shifting away from coal-fired power.
To read the complete article, see the most recent edition of Industrial Info's NavigatIIR online newsletter.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- China's Power Output Up 0.2% in May, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker