You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $650 Million in U.S. Nuclear Plant Refueling Projects for First-Half 2019
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 520 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The United States is the world's largest producer of nuclear power, accounting for more than 30% of worldwide nuclear generation of electricity, according to the World Nuclear Association (London, England) an international association that promotes nuclear power. Nuclear reactors produced 20% of the total electrical output in the U.S. in 2017, the association adds.
Within this article: Maintenance refueling outage at Unit 2 of the Alvin Vogtle Nuclear facility
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Ohio Nuclear Bill, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Four Decommissioning Contracts Awarded for U.K.'s Sellafield
- Germany to Close Remaining Coal-Fired Plants by 2038, an Industrial Info Ma...
- China Sees Slowdown in Power Generation Capacity Growth, an Industrial Info...
- Indonesia's PT PLN Told to Use Palm Oil-Based Biodiesel for Power Plants, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker