You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
MNRE Amends Policy to Boost Biomass Cogeneration in Sugar Mills, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 68 Words
Attachment: India Bagasse
India's Ministry of New and Renewable Energy has amended a clause to encourage biomass-based power generation by sugar mills in India. Central financial assistance of $35,477 per megawatt (MW) would be provided to the mills for bagasse co-generation projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index up 23.9% in November
- Caribbean Prepares for Sweet Sorghum-based Ethanol Industry, an Industrial ...
- Ethanol Expansion Projects Abound in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Indian Government Ponders Providing Loans to Sugar Mills for Expansion of E...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker