You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
MNRE Amends Policy to Boost Biomass Cogeneration in Sugar Mills, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 68 Words
Attachment: India Bagasse
India's Ministry of New and Renewable Energy has amended a clause to encourage biomass-based power generation by sugar mills in India. Central financial assistance of $35,477 per megawatt (MW) would be provided to the mills for bagasse co-generation projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- China Turns to Coal for Ethanol Production with Project in Shaanxi Province...
- Indonesia's PT PLN Told to Use Palm Oil-Based Biodiesel for Power Plants, a...
- China to Establish National Monitoring Platform for Rapid Biogas Developmen...
- Thailand Aims to Make Trucks B20 Compliant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker