You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
MNRE Amends Policy to Boost Biomass Cogeneration in Sugar Mills, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 68 Words
Attachment: India Bagasse
India's Ministry of New and Renewable Energy has amended a clause to encourage biomass-based power generation by sugar mills in India. Central financial assistance of $35,477 per megawatt (MW) would be provided to the mills for bagasse co-generation projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Could See Up to $3.3 Billion in Biofuel Projects Kick Off Before 2021
- Europe and Asia Soak Up Growing LNG Volumes
- Bioethanol Producers Ask Philippine Government to Ease Import Restrictions ...
- Philippines Could See 5% Coconut Substance in Diesel, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Synthetic and Renewable Diesel Sector Grows in Latin America, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker