You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Atop Global Dairy Industry Expenditures, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 53 Words
Attachment: Global Dairy Industry Spending
Global capital expenditures for the dairy industry is at $17.6 Billion and is being led by processing and manufacturing firms in Europe with $5.9 billion in project spending plans. North America and Asia follows with $4.6 billion and $4.1 billion, respectively.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Canada Leads Way in North American Food & Beverage Plant Closures, an Indus...
- Indonesia Weighs Cut in Sugar Imports, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany's Food & Beverage Industry to See Solid Growth This Year, an Indust...
- Pork Industry Grows in Latin America, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Growth Hatches in Europe's Poultry Market, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker