You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as Prices Falter
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 907 Words
Attachment: Western Canada 1Q19
SUGAR LAND--December 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Western Canada is home to large reserves of natural gas and natural gas liquids, key feedstocks to drive growth in the energy and petrochemical markets. But record-low prices have battered the region in recent months, spurring the Canadian government to offer a $1.6 billion support package for oil and gas companies, according to The Canadian Press. Industrial Info is tracking more than $15.6 billion in active projects that are set to begin construction in first-quarter 2019, more than $12 billion of which is attributed to the Oil & Gas Industry.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects in Western Canada that Industrial Info believes are among the most likely to begin construction in first-quarter 2019, including those from major companies such as Imperial Oil Limited (TSX:IMO), MEG Energy Corporation (TSX:MEG), Kineticor Resource Corporation, TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP) and ARC Resources Limited.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Schlumberger, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News
- Does the Thunder Horse Discovery Spell More Capex in the Gulf of Mexico? An...
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Crude Oil Prices Still Soft, Despite Production Cuts from OPEC, Russia, Sau...
- Oil & Gas Companies Develop NOAKA Prospect, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker