You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Planned Ethylene Turnarounds in Parts of Asia to Increase Sharply in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 115 Words
Attachment: Planned Ethylene Turnarounds
The number of planned ethylene unit turnarounds in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia almost doubles next year. During 2018, ethylene producers in these regions were offline for 379 days of planned maintenance turnarounds. Based on unit turnarounds that Industrial Info has identified for 2019 so far, there will be 700 days of planned downtime next year from 22 different ethylene units.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index up 23.9% in November
- U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
- Ethylene Startups Planned for December are Delayed, an Industrial Info Mark...
- DOE Report Promotes New Ethane Storage, Distribution Hub in Appalachia
- European Ethylene Market Sees New Investments, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker