You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hitachi Buying ABB's Power Grids Business in $6.4 Billion Deal
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 704 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 28, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Leading Swiss engineering company ABB Group (NYSE:ABB) (Zurich, Switzerland) has agreed to sell a majority stake in its power grids division to Hitachi Limited (Tokyo, Japan) for $6.4 billion.
Within this article: Details buyout, affected ABB business units, global reach
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Some Non-powered U.S. Dams Being Converted to Hydropower Facilities
- NavigatIIR: Wind, Hydro Lead World in More Than $6 Trillion in Active Powe...
- China's Power Consumption up 5.8% Year Over Year in April, an Industrial In...
- Paraguay Hosts More than $850 Million in Planned Transmission & Distributio...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker