You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hitachi Buying ABB's Power Grids Business in $6.4 Billion Deal
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 704 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 28, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Leading Swiss engineering company ABB Group (NYSE:ABB) (Zurich, Switzerland) has agreed to sell a majority stake in its power grids division to Hitachi Limited (Tokyo, Japan) for $6.4 billion.
Within this article: Details buyout, affected ABB business units, global reach
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker