You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hitachi Buying ABB's Power Grids Business in $6.4 Billion Deal
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 704 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 28, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Leading Swiss engineering company ABB Group (NYSE:ABB) (Zurich, Switzerland) has agreed to sell a majority stake in its power grids division to Hitachi Limited (Tokyo, Japan) for $6.4 billion.
Within this article: Details buyout, affected ABB business units, global reach
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker