You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 878 Words
Attachment: Planned 1Q19 Project Starts in Texas
SUGAR LAND--December 21, 2018--Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas) is tracking 440 projects with a combined total investment value (TIV) of $17.6 billion that are set to kick off in first-quarter 2019 in Texas. The Oil & Gas Pipelines Industry leads in terms of project value, followed by the Petroleum Refining Industry.
Within this article: Details of the some of the larger planned first-quarter 2019 project starts in Texas
Companies featured: Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO), DCP Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:DPM), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD), General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Midstream, PJM Grid: Your Daily Energy News
- Energy Transfer Benefits from Record U.S. Oil, Gas Production
- Targa Resources Sees 2019 as Pivotal for Project Completions
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker