You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Western Canada Oil Prices Remain Stronger After Start of Production Curtailment
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 924 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 4, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Western Canada's oil prices have remained relatively strong after Alberta's oil production curtailments took effect on Tuesday to address a storage glut.
Within this article: Update on oil price situation in Western Canada. Other companies featured: Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB), TransCanada Corporation's (NYSE:TRP)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Magnolia LNG Still Stalled in Financing for Lake Charles Terminal, an Indus...
- Sempra, Diamondback Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Makes Gains, Continues to Lead U.S. LNG Market, an Industrial Info...
- Saudi Aramco to Expand Offshore Abu Safah Crude Oil Field, an Industrial In...
- Poland Inks Yet Another Deal for U.S. LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker