You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Western Canada Oil Prices Remain Stronger After Start of Production Curtailment
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 924 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 4, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Western Canada's oil prices have remained relatively strong after Alberta's oil production curtailments took effect on Tuesday to address a storage glut.
Within this article: Update on oil price situation in Western Canada. Other companies featured: Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB), TransCanada Corporation's (NYSE:TRP)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Ohio Nuclear Bill, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Venture Global, Sempra Energy, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Husky Energy Reduces Planned Capital Spending
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Norway Permits Phase 2 of Largest Oil and Gas Project
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker