You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell Adds to Geismar, Louisiana, Chemicals Sector with New Petrochemicals Unit
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 572 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS-A) (Shell) (The Hague, Netherlands) announced that it has completed construction and has started production of an alpha olefins unit in Geismar, Louisiana. The project is one of several Chemical Processing projects in the Geismar area, where Industrial Info is tracking $3.5 billion in active projects.
Within this article: Details of major Chemical Processing projects in Geismar
Other companies featured: Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC), Air Products and Chemicals Incorporated (NYSE:APD), Huntsman Corporation (NYSE:HUN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- Germany to Kick Off $510 Million in Plastic Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Chlor-Alkali Projects Booming in Southeast Asia, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Renewable Hydrogen Projects Underway in Australia, an Industrial Info Marke...
- PetroChina Lanzhou Company Invests in 800,000-Ton-per-Year Ethylene Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker