You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
GSK and Pfizer Merging Consumer Health Businesses
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 780 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 14, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK) (GSK) (Brentford, England) and Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) (New York, New York) have announced plans to merge their consumer healthcare divisions with combined sales of approximately £9.8 billion ($12.7 billion).
Within this article: Details proposed merger, value, product lines affected, impact on manufacturing and jobs
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Industrial Predictive Analytics Using M...
- Biosimilar vs. Generic Pharmaceuticals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Thanks to Brexit, EMA Exits London for Amsterdam in March, an Industrial In...
- Alembic Pharma's Portfolio to Boom in 2019, an Industrial Info News Alert
- Investment in Medical Cannabis Increases in Portugal, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker