You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
GSK and Pfizer Merging Consumer Health Businesses
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 780 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 14, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK) (GSK) (Brentford, England) and Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) (New York, New York) have announced plans to merge their consumer healthcare divisions with combined sales of approximately £9.8 billion ($12.7 billion).
Within this article: Details proposed merger, value, product lines affected, impact on manufacturing and jobs
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Europe to See $3.5 Billion in Pharma-Biotech Projects Kick Off this Quarter...
- U.S. FDA Clears Indoco's Goa Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Biosimilars to Help India's Biocon to Hit $1 Billion in Revenue, an Industr...
- Bangladesh's Pharmaceutical Exports Up 25%, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker