You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
GSK and Pfizer Merging Consumer Health Businesses
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 780 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 14, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK) (GSK) (Brentford, England) and Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) (New York, New York) have announced plans to merge their consumer healthcare divisions with combined sales of approximately £9.8 billion ($12.7 billion).
Within this article: Details proposed merger, value, product lines affected, impact on manufacturing and jobs
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Where in the World is Big Pharma Investing? An Industrial Info Market Brief
- Pfizer Spending $12 Million in Latin America, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Pharma, Research Sectors Warn U.K. of 'Catastrophic' No-Deal Brexit
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker