You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Poland Plans Major Expansion at First LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 657 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 15, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Poland has begun the tender process for expanding its first liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal as the country invests heavily in alternatives to gas imports from Russia.
Within this article: Details terminal expansion, project details, costs, timelines and related Polish LNG supply deals with U.S. suppliers
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tallgrass Energy Wraps Up Strong Quarter with More Than $4.7 Billion in Act...
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Crestwood Equity Expands Footprint in Bakken, Powder River Basin
- Kuwait Holds $8 Billion in Oil & Gas Capital Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Europe to See $5 Billion in Offshore Oil & Gas Kickoffs in First Quarter, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker