You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Poland Plans Major Expansion at First LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 657 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 15, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Poland has begun the tender process for expanding its first liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal as the country invests heavily in alternatives to gas imports from Russia.
Within this article: Details terminal expansion, project details, costs, timelines and related Polish LNG supply deals with U.S. suppliers
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
- MENA Region's Oil & Gas Industry to See $547 Million of Maintenance in 2019...
- Algeria Awards Ain Tsila Development Contract to Petrofac, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker