You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Oil & Gas Industry Preps for Maintenance Projects Across All Major Sectors in First Quarter
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 615 Words
Attachment: US O&G maint 1Q19
SUGAR LAND--January 10, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As the U.S. Oil & Gas Industry continues to witness stunning growth in its shale basins, maintenance is becoming increasingly crucial to maintaining healthy upstream and midstream systems--especially with entirely new takeaway capacity, such as in the Permian Basin, some time away from becoming a reality. Industrial Info is tracking more than 80 maintenance-related projects in the Oil & Gas Production, Pipeline and Terminal industries that are set to kick off before the end of March.
Within this article: Details on some of the major maintenance projects in the U.S. Oil & Gas Industry set to kick off this quarter, including those from key players such as MarkWest Energy Partners LP, MPLX LP (NYSE:MPLX), TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP), Energy Transfer Partners LP (NYSE:ETP), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Buckeye Partners LP (NYSE:BPL) and Murphy Oil Corporation (NYSE:MUR).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Crude Production Hits All-Time High, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Chevron, Kansas City Southern, U.S. Crude Inventories: Your Daily Energy N...
- Poland Inks Yet Another Deal for U.S. LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Poland Plans Major Expansion at First LNG Terminal
- Johan Sverdrup Processing Platform Sets Sail for Norway
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker