You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Rentschler Biopharma Purchases Facility in Massachusetts, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 81 Words
Rentschler Biopharma SE (Laupheim, Germany) has purchased a facility in Milford, Massachusetts from an affiliate of Shire plc. Shire has since been purchased by Takeda. The 99,000-square foot facility will continue to produce Shire/Takeda hemophilia A product Obizur on a contract basis.
Founded in 1927, family-owned and independent Rentschler has built a reputation with the development of different Interferon products (Fiblaferon, Polyferon).
Industrial Info has a complete update for this facility, including eight primary contacts.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- First- Half 2019 Pharma-Bio U.S. Capital Project Kickoffs Total $13 Billion...
- Industrial Info's North American Pharma-Biotech Platform Tracks Manufacturi...
- Completed Global Pharma/Bio Projects Amount to $30 Billion in 2018, an Indu...
- Latin American Pharmaceutical & Biotech Plants Plan $248 Million in Mainten...
- Biotechnology Manufacturing Trends, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker