You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Egyptian Fertilizer Complex Poised to Start Commercial Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 92 Words
Attachment: NCIC Fertilizer Plant
El-Nasr Company for Intermediate Chemicals (NCIC) plans to start commercial production of its Ain Sokhna phosphate fertilizer complex in Egypt by the second quarter of 2019.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- DACH to Spend $168 Million on Modernization/Optimization at Chemical Plants...
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker