You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hungary Boosts Solar Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 82 Words
Hungary continues to boost solar power generation. The country's solar market saw record growth in 2018 with 400 megawatts of new capacity, after new feed-in tariffs entered into force in the beginning of 2017. Hungarian energy regulators have issued 2,600 solar power plant permits, with a combined capacity of 2 gigawatts, for grid connection by 2020. Many parts of Hungary's southeastern region are prime development spots for solar plants, enjoying excellent levels of solar irradiation, flat terrain and good infrastructure.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker