You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hungary Boosts Solar Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 82 Words
Hungary continues to boost solar power generation. The country's solar market saw record growth in 2018 with 400 megawatts of new capacity, after new feed-in tariffs entered into force in the beginning of 2017. Hungarian energy regulators have issued 2,600 solar power plant permits, with a combined capacity of 2 gigawatts, for grid connection by 2020. Many parts of Hungary's southeastern region are prime development spots for solar plants, enjoying excellent levels of solar irradiation, flat terrain and good infrastructure.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, DTE, Xcel Among Companies Planning Coal Plant Maintenance this...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Giant Dome over Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Site Commissioned
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker