You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hungary Boosts Solar Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 82 Words
Hungary continues to boost solar power generation. The country's solar market saw record growth in 2018 with 400 megawatts of new capacity, after new feed-in tariffs entered into force in the beginning of 2017. Hungarian energy regulators have issued 2,600 solar power plant permits, with a combined capacity of 2 gigawatts, for grid connection by 2020. Many parts of Hungary's southeastern region are prime development spots for solar plants, enjoying excellent levels of solar irradiation, flat terrain and good infrastructure.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker