You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Investments in European Logistics Top $17 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 63 Words
European logistics projects have been growing steadily, adding up to $17.3 billion as tracked by Industrial Info.
The rise of logistic parks development has largely contributed to the growth. The U.K. leads the way with more than $5 billion in spending, followed by Poland with $2.6 billion (thanks to its strategic, central European location), followed closely by Germany, France and Spain.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Planned U.S., Canada Port Project Kickoffs Amount to $9 Billion in 2019, an...
- VW Germany Plans to Go Electric by 2022, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Semiconductor Projects Abound in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.S. Warehouse/Distribution Center Projects Booming, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Latin American Port Terminals Projects Set to Soar in 2019, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker