You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Investments in European Logistics Top $17 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 63 Words
European logistics projects have been growing steadily, adding up to $17.3 billion as tracked by Industrial Info.
The rise of logistic parks development has largely contributed to the growth. The U.K. leads the way with more than $5 billion in spending, followed by Poland with $2.6 billion (thanks to its strategic, central European location), followed closely by Germany, France and Spain.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- U.S. Auto Tariffs Would Hit Germany, Slovakia, Hungary, an Industrial Info ...
- West Bengal Port Project Soon to Be a Reality, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- South Africa's Industrial Manufacturing Sector Attracts $2.5 Billion in Inv...
- Brazil: Machinery and Equipment Sector to Grow 5-6% in 2019, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker