You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vattenfall, Nordex to Build Two Windfarms in the Netherlands, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 77 Words
Attachment: Europe - Windfarms 0119
Vattenfall has commissioned Nordex Group to build 13 large turbines for a pair of windfarms in the Netherlands
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- EIA: U.S. Natural Gas Consumption Rises 10% in 2018
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker