You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Newmont Agrees to Acquire Goldcorp to Become Leading Global Gold Producer
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 544 Words
Attachment: Newmont Goldcorp
SUGAR LAND--January 15, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Newmont Mining Corporation's (NYSE: NEM) (Denver, Colorado) planned $10 billion acquisition of Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE: GG) (Vancouver, British Columbia) would result in what the companies say will be the world's leading gold producer, with production of six to seven million ounces per year and up to $100 million in annual pre-tax synergies, according to the companies. Newmont Chief Executive Officer Gary Goldberg said Monday the decision to combine the companies is one of choice, and not necessity.
Within this article: Details of Newmont Mining's planned acquisition of Goldcorp. Other companies featured: Barrick (NYSE:GOLD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Cement Sector Sees Nearly $2 Billion in Northern, Western European Projects...
- Indonesia Company Growing into World-Class Copper-Gold Miner, an Industrial...
- Nigeria's Glass Industry Shines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mining Restructuring to Increase Contribution to Mozambique's Economy, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker