You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil & Gas Industry Wins a Legal Battle in Colorado, More Fights Expected
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 907 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 17, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Colorado's Oil & Gas Industry won a long-running legal skirmish at the state supreme court January 14, but the next battle is quickly taking shape--and the industry's chances of winning that future fight seem less likely. Industrial Info is tracking 22 active Oil & Gas projects in Colorado, with a total investment value (TIV) of about $751 million. Any of these projects could be delayed or cancelled if Colorado decided to more heavily regulate the state's Oil & Gas Industry.
Within this article: Details on how politics and the law are affecting Colorado's Oil & Gas Industry developments.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Anadarko, Enterprise Products: Your Daily Energy News
- Honeywell's Role in $20 Billion-Plus of Texas Projects Includes Big-Ticket ...
- LNG Operations in Australia Brace for Approaching Cyclone, an Industrial In...
- Pilbara, Australia, LNG and Iron Ore Ports Shut in Anticipation of Major St...
- India's ONGC Awards Offshore Key Offshore Engineering Contract, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker