You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil & Gas Industry Wins a Legal Battle in Colorado, More Fights Expected
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 907 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 17, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Colorado's Oil & Gas Industry won a long-running legal skirmish at the state supreme court January 14, but the next battle is quickly taking shape--and the industry's chances of winning that future fight seem less likely. Industrial Info is tracking 22 active Oil & Gas projects in Colorado, with a total investment value (TIV) of about $751 million. Any of these projects could be delayed or cancelled if Colorado decided to more heavily regulate the state's Oil & Gas Industry.
Within this article: Details on how politics and the law are affecting Colorado's Oil & Gas Industry developments.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Schlumberger, Tellurian: Your Daily Energy News
- Does the Thunder Horse Discovery Spell More Capex in the Gulf of Mexico? An...
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Crude Oil Prices Still Soft, Despite Production Cuts from OPEC, Russia, Sau...
- Oil & Gas Companies Develop NOAKA Prospect, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker