You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AISI: November U.S. Steel Shipments Up 5.6% Year-on-Year
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 529 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. steel mills shipped 7,832,092 net tons in November, up 5.6% from steel shipments in November 2017, according to the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI).
Within this article: U.S. steel mill projects now under construction.
Other companies featured: Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE), ArcelorMittal S.A. (NYSE:MT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Turkish Steel Exports Hit All-Time High in 2018, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Russia to Invest in Its Coal Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Semen Indonesia Takes 80.6% Ownership of Holcim Indonesia, an Industrial In...
- Zijin Mining Group Picks Up Serbian Copper Mine, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker