You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AISI: November U.S. Steel Shipments Up 5.6% Year-on-Year
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 529 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 18, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. steel mills shipped 7,832,092 net tons in November, up 5.6% from steel shipments in November 2017, according to the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI).
Within this article: U.S. steel mill projects now under construction.
Other companies featured: Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE), ArcelorMittal S.A. (NYSE:MT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Cement Sector Sees Nearly $2 Billion in Northern, Western European Projects...
- Indonesia Company Growing into World-Class Copper-Gold Miner, an Industrial...
- Nigeria's Glass Industry Shines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mining Restructuring to Increase Contribution to Mozambique's Economy, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker