You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fourth-Quarter 2018 U.S. Refinery Project Completions Worth $740 Million, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 66 Words
Industrial Info tracked $740 million in capital spending by the U.S. Petroleum Refining Industry that completed construction in the fourth quarter of 2018. The Great Lakes region, represented 58%, or $436 million of the total investment spend. Within that region, there were upgrades to Marathon's refinery in Detroit, Michigan, as well as Husky Energy's Lima, Ohio, refinery. The Midwest region followed with $145 million of investments.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Progresses with 'Robust Portfolio of Midstream Growth Projects'
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Europe to Kick Off $280 Million of Refining Maintenance in Second-Half 2019...
- Iran to Invest More Than $140 Million in Refining Maintenance in 2020, an I...
- Middle East to Invest in Diesel Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker