You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
With Indonesian Success, Freeport-McMoRan Expects $2.4 Billion in 2019 Capital Expenditures
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 788 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 25, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Miner Freeport-McMoRan Incorporated (NYSE:FCX) (Phoenix, Arizona) has every reason to be optimistic about 2019 and subsequent years. At the end of 2018, the company resolved long-standing disputes with the Indonesian government involving ownership of the company's assets there. In addition, Freeport increased its reserves in the Americas by 35% and continues developing a large mine in Arizona.
Within this article: Details of Freeport-McMoRan projects
Other companies featured: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Alaska Leads Top 10 U.S. States for Metals & Minerals Projects, an Industri...
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker