You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Poland's LNG Import Terminal Expansion Receives Permits, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 70 Words
Polskie LNG, the operator of the Swinoujscie liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal, has received environmental permits for expansion of its LNG Import terminal in Poland. The expansion project consists of construction of an additional 180,000 cubic meter cryogenic storage tank (a capacity increase from 5 billion cubic meters per year to 7.5 billion cubic meters per year), LNG-to-rail trans-shipment installation and jetty addition. Tendering is ongoing.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ExxonMobil, AEP, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- Worldwide Oil & Gas Production Projects Top $1.5 Trillion
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- LNG Liquefaction Capacity to Reach 336 Million Tons Per Year by 2023, an In...
- ENI Expands Middle East Position by Signing Oil & Gas Block Exploration Agr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker