You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Brazil's Capital Goods Sector will Invest R$ 2.7 Billion (US$730 million) in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 133 Words
The Brazilian Association of Machinery and Equipment Industry (Abimaq), conducted a survey among its members about the amount of resources they intend to invest in 2019. The study found that the total to be invested is Reais (R)$2.76 billion (US$730 million) up 30.1% from the R$2.12 billion (US$570 million) made last year, which reveals the optimism of the sector with the prospects of economic change.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Electric Vehicle Investment Surging to $300 Billion
- 1MDB Scandal Hits Malaysian Cement Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Is Digital Realty Trust Expanding Data Center Footprint in Virginia?, an In...
- U.S. Window & Door Manufacturing at $304 Million, an Industrial Info Market...
- Shipbuilding Stands Out in Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker