You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
MPLX, MarkWest Progress With Natural Gas Processing Buildout
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 779 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--MPLX LP (NYSE:MPLX) (Findlay, Ohio), the midstream spinoff of Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) (Findlay), reported a solid full-year 2018. The company reported full-year net income of $1.8 billion, an increase of $1 billion from 2017. The company's increased earnings come in the midst of a rapid expansion of natural gas processing and fractionation capacity, primarily through its wholly owned subsidiary MarkWest Energy Partners LP (Denver, Colorado). MPLX and MarkWest are not content to stop with their 2018 achievements and have a great many other projects in the works.
Within this article: Details of MPLX projects
Other companies featured: Targa Resources (NYSE:TRGP), NextEra Energy Resources Incorporated (NYSE:NEE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- Water-to-Oil Ratios Can Determine Offshore Well Profits in Gulf of Mexico, ...
- Equinor Begins 2019 with Major Discovery in North Sea, an Industrial Info M...
- Norwegian Sea Hosts $9.25 Billion in Capital Spending, an Industrial Info M...
- Poland's LNG Import Terminal Expansion Receives Permits, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker