You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
MPLX, MarkWest Progress With Natural Gas Processing Buildout
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 779 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--MPLX LP (NYSE:MPLX) (Findlay, Ohio), the midstream spinoff of Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) (Findlay), reported a solid full-year 2018. The company reported full-year net income of $1.8 billion, an increase of $1 billion from 2017. The company's increased earnings come in the midst of a rapid expansion of natural gas processing and fractionation capacity, primarily through its wholly owned subsidiary MarkWest Energy Partners LP (Denver, Colorado). MPLX and MarkWest are not content to stop with their 2018 achievements and have a great many other projects in the works.
Within this article: Details of MPLX projects
Other companies featured: Targa Resources (NYSE:TRGP), NextEra Energy Resources Incorporated (NYSE:NEE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kuwait Holds $8 Billion in Oil & Gas Capital Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Algeria to See $4.5 Billion Investment in Oil & Gas Production Projects, an...
- Husky-CNOOC Madura Revises Indonesian Gas Projects for First Flow, an Indus...
- Europe to See Nearly $5 Billion in Offshore O&G Production Kickoffs in 1st-...
- ENI Announces New Production from Egypt, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker