You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Libya's NOC Shuts Down Production at El Sharara Oil Field, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 102 Words
Attachment: Libyan Oil Facilities
Libya's oil firm NOC has announced that it has shut down all operations at its 315,000-barrel-per-day El Sharara field for an inconclusive time frame.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Tropical Cyclones Veronica and Trevor Slam Australia, an Industrial Info We...
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Cyclone Veronica Disrupts Australian LNG Exports, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker