You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Lupin Launches Generic OCD Capsules in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 87 Words
Attachment: India Pharm 0219
Indian pharmaceutical major Lupin Limited announced its launch of the antidepressant drug clomipramine hydrochloride in the U.S. market, following approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Europe to See $3.5 Billion in Pharma-Biotech Projects Kick Off this Quarter...
- U.S. FDA Clears Indoco's Goa Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Biosimilars to Help India's Biocon to Hit $1 Billion in Revenue, an Industr...
- Bangladesh's Pharmaceutical Exports Up 25%, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker