You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Lupin Launches Generic OCD Capsules in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 87 Words
Attachment: India Pharm 0219
Indian pharmaceutical major Lupin Limited announced its launch of the antidepressant drug clomipramine hydrochloride in the U.S. market, following approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Where in the World is Big Pharma Investing? An Industrial Info Market Brief
- Pfizer Spending $12 Million in Latin America, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Pharma, Research Sectors Warn U.K. of 'Catastrophic' No-Deal Brexit
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker