You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Australia's Sheep Meat Supply to Drop in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 74 Words
With the substantial moisture deficiencies in many regions of Australia, lamb slaughter is projected to decline 7% to reach 21.2 million head in 2019, and sheep slaughter is anticipated to fall 16% to produce 8 million head.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Refrigerated Warehousing Leads 2019 Summer Construction Kickoffs in Food & ...
- Cargill Plans Pectin Project in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker