You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Barrick Gold Progresses With Nevada, Dominican Republic Projects
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 688 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 14, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Having completed its merger with Randgold Resources (Saint Helier, Jersey) in December 2018, Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:GOLD) (Toronto, Ontario) claims to be the largest gold mining company in the world. The company produced 4.5 million ounces of gold and 383 million pounds of copper in 2018, which was within its guidance range. Barrick had capital expenditures of $1.4 billion in 2018 and is progressing with mine projects in Nevada and throughout the world. Industrial Info is tracking more $6.1 billion in active Barrick projects.
Within this article: Details of Barrick projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Maintenance Projects Top $2 Billion in March, Led by Power Generation
- India's Steel Consumption to More than Double by 2031, an Industrial Info M...
- Thailand's Cement Industry to Ramp Up, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Myanmar to Boost Cement Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Doppelmayr Launches Transport System in South Africa, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker