You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Barrick Gold Progresses With Nevada, Dominican Republic Projects
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 688 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 14, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Having completed its merger with Randgold Resources (Saint Helier, Jersey) in December 2018, Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:GOLD) (Toronto, Ontario) claims to be the largest gold mining company in the world. The company produced 4.5 million ounces of gold and 383 million pounds of copper in 2018, which was within its guidance range. Barrick had capital expenditures of $1.4 billion in 2018 and is progressing with mine projects in Nevada and throughout the world. Industrial Info is tracking more $6.1 billion in active Barrick projects.
Within this article: Details of Barrick projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker